Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just I, who used to be.

I have no classes for four consecutive hours. And I hate it. In sense that I don’t want free time, but I hate it, because nothing productive happened. I just hate long hours of breaks, especially when you need them the day before. At least I had finished my works, my take home quiz for my FIL101.
And after that, it is time to go home. (Sigh) it is like one subject and then your off. As one bullet through your head, and you’re gone, no remorse and no going backs.
So today, I decided not to share “sigh effects” things, but I decided to look on the brighter side and share things differently. Not love, no LOVE for today. 
I woke up this morning really late, 30 minutes late! Damn, within those 30 minutes, I might have executed time on cooking my breakfast. And then I just decided to pour hot water on the noodles, but eventually it turned out that the heater for the water, is just limited within 20*. So I used my roommate’s boiler, and yes, at long last, I have achieved what I wanted with those noodles.
So, going to school, and my closest friend put make-up on me, light make-up. I wanted to refuse yet when the people around me said, “It looks good on you!” “You are beautiful!” It fits me, they said. Then, I have no arguments to make no more, I don’t have to be disgusted, I was thankful, somewhat I felt coquette. I am waiting for this guy, to see me that way, maybe he can also see magic after then. Nevertheless, we didn’t meet. Maybe God wanted him to see me, just the simple me, simple yet flawless in every ways.
It is the thought of the night: Be simple, be just who you are.
It is not really hard just to be yourself. Yes, people may judge you but that’s how you act, that’s how you foresee the world so why hide behind the clouds, so why hide behind someone else’s personality?
If you are ugly, but kindhearted, no need to withhold the fact that you are. You can try to be splendid but make sure you are on the right track.
Being just who you are shows the world what you are capable of. You are fantastic in many ways. No need to have a mask. No need to be shameful of where you came from, on what you are doing for a living as long as it is morally disabusing. No matter what may be your state in life, as long as you are you, things will go well.
Remember that you should never be afraid of the happenings around you as long as you can stand above the rest, as long as you can stand out in a crowd, you are the better one, not them, not the people putting you down continually. I believe as my age, you can act the way we should act, matured, the way that those people won’t have reasons to drag you beneath.
For truth, I don’t like people, yes they are being true to themselves, but saying words that may offend others knowing that they didn’t do something to those. Saying hurtful words like teasing without looking on you. Like who are you to judge them? Like who are these people that you look down so much? Haven’t you realized that they are just way better than you? Because they can’t fight back, it does not necessarily means they are not throbbed. Even you are rich, even you have the prettiest face, even you have the richest person to fool, even you have the greatest person to have with, and it doesn’t mean that you can degrade someone so hard. You are just killing their innocence.
In fact, I can’t be the good girl here, I am saying bad words, expressions as I may say, and now I am shameful of it. Not because I said so that you just have to be yourself, doesn’t and will never dignify that you shouldn’t change those acts. When needed to, change, when not to and you are not harming people, stay the same.
Well, enough said just ignore them, flip your hair girl, wink, and tell yourself, you are the best, it is not said in your heels that you are wearing, not in the make-up that fits you, not in the dress that collides with your body, it is always within you. The value of your heart, the value of things you know, the value of forgiveness in spite of those people who shamelessly fire you behind your back, the value of knowing love, friendship, truthfulness, faith and self confidence. Turn around the world before you, they may see you nothing, but to God you are everything. Go girl! You are one of the magnificent people in earth. Don’t keep yourself away from the light; it is time to have your own disco ball and spotlight. You are everything, not perfect but close to perfection.

SM: this is for the kind ones, not the pervert ones. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home