Monday, November 29, 2010

The New Me.

So I was Really not updated with this.

I am Back. With the NEW Me. :)

First, I'll be telling you my story. I didn't get the chance to share it to those who follow me here. But I only have few of them.

SO here it is. I am a Letranite! And I am proud to be one! :)) So here goes the story.

I was cramming to find my College after graduation. Yes, of course I did pick University of the Philippines, but I was not lucky enough to be there. I chose then University of Sto. Tomas. But my mom, said we cannot afford to be there even if I enter as a Student Assistant. Her co-workers informed her that I should have the privilege to study at the Colegio for their flagship courses include Journalism.

So There I was, I got employees' discount, for my mom's working at Letran Bataan. I enrolled.

June 7-8, 2010 - I was officially crowned as a Letranite. :)))

And I will continue to live my days as one. :))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home